Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ireland :: essays research papers

IrelandOne of the main reason me and my family came to America, was because we have been suffering The vast Famine as you may call it, this was happening between the years of 1800 and 1845, there were approximately sixteen food crisis. Which was mostly caused due to the plastered harvest season. This season was responsible for ab stunned 40 percent of undone crops enough to plunge the country in to a crisis. India helped us out but did not provide enough food for the tens of thousands of people who run shortd yearly from malnutrition and epidemic disease. During the Famine over one million died, reducing the world of Ireland to 6.5 million people.The Famine, although one of the main reasons I came to America, I have other reasons. One of the most attractive aspects of Ameri send word Life that I order was freedom, and the choice that you have I you want to excel theyre direction for expansion, back in Ireland, they was no room for expansion. In my homeland if you had a Job thats would probably be your last, and the fact that America has umpteen sources of food and plenty of jobs, requiring no school degree. Plus this country can give my family and me the opportunity to have a better intent accordingly that of Ireland.What I am expecting to do in America, which Ive heard from some people, forget most likely be on the job(p) in a factory. Due to that I have no school diploma. By me working in a factory, even though I might die working there, I would make enough money to put my kids finished college, and allow them be the bosses of the next generation. Ive already Lived most of my life and its my goal to let my children live a better life, to offer them the best, let them choose theyre future.In 1999 the fate of Most immigrants glide path from Ireland will all depend on who the person is. If A person has a neat education and are set to work, they have a good future, but if youre a bum in Ireland and youre coming to America to get a job, it wou ld be more difficult this eon in age, everything is begin taken over computers and simple jobs are tho not around anymore everything involves thinking and education.The religion in Ireland was that of Catholicism. contempt the Penal laws it was clear that from the returns made by catholic Bishops to Dublin fastness that the church was better provided with priest then it had been a century earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment