Monday, March 25, 2019

Writing to About My English Classes Essay -- Writing About Writing

I am report to you to tell you more about the English human body I am fetching at State University. You know how I always call for troubles in English essays? Well, today I am delighted to tell you that my writing has improved significantly after taking the English 101 class conducted by Professor Rob Geis. I enjoyed this class very much and I would like to share with the whatever(prenominal) of you how I have learnt to use writing and reading for inquiry, thinking, and communicating in English. The ten weeks of English class has been interesting and fruitful, I have learnt a lot of writing and reading skills that have indeed helped me in modify my English. For our Project One, we were required to salve about an experience of how we successfully persuaded some other person. Before I started writing, my teacher, Professor Geis taught the class how to write rhetorical compositions, she gave us many articles that are of good examples. We were taught in class the rhet orical strategies for cogent compositions- the ethos, pathos and logos. I learnt that ethos means the characters in the composition, pathos means the emotions expressed by the composition and lastly logos means logic of the composition. In addition, Professor Geis discussed with us the words that people sometimes misused, for example some people would confuse the word advice and advise. In particular, I have learnt that in order to write a good essay on persuasion, I have to include the process of persuasion in the essay in order for the audience to understand. Moreover, professor has kindly shared with us a few model essays from other students. In my Project One essay, I wrote about the process of how I successfully persuaded mum to allow me to depart my major and also to study... ...ave learnt to use exploratory writing to present my look findings and rhetorical analysis to explain my research question and purpose. Overall, I have learnt to become a better research paper writ er finished Project Two. The ten weeks of English 101 classes have been rewarding for me, I am now better at communicating with my audiences in writing and using writings and readings to support my thoughts and ideas. Looking back at my ii projects, I think I have done well in constructing my ideas and organizing the ideas into the essays. Areas I need to improve on are sentence structures and fictive writing skills, which are things I definitely hope to be open to learn in ENGL 102. That is all for what I am going to write today. Hope you are happy to hear about my improvements in English. bring out me back when you are free. Hope to talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment