Saturday, March 9, 2019

My walk with the Lord

I realized I needed the entitle as a teenager. Because I grew up in a Christian home, and went to church on a regular basis, I never in truth experienced that close and personal relationship with the superior. It wasnt until I was in high school that I grew close to Christ.My father fought stomach crabmeat for two years, and the three months he spent at home with our family taught me to entrust on God for everything. It was only through prayer and reading playscript passages that I was able to be strong as my father passed away. This was a tumultuous period for me I was begging God for more era with my father, and praying for Him to ease my fathers pain. Instead of God healing my father, he showed me that rescuer is resilient and with us. I was desperate to walk with Jesus Christ, and He helped me to see that He was with my father and my family. I always understood that Jesus is our Savior, yet I didnt truly believe that He is alive in our heart, until my fathers illness. Th at was when I felt the promise that He would always listen to my prayers and be with me.The Spirit guided me through my prayers during varied times, especi all toldy during my junior year in high school. I harbour faith in eternal manners and a strong doctrine that I could never obtain through education, simply only by experience in Jesus Christ. As a result, I ca-ca decided I will do whatever God leads me to do until the day I get to meet my father in heaven. I now truly understand the principles and ideas being taught in my church, and I throw away begun applying them to my own life.I deem learned that every good take away and every perfect gift is from above (James 117) and also that if I ask, it shall be given seek, and I shall bring out knock and it shall be opened. (Matthew 77). These lessons, although filled with a joyful promise, have non always amount easy. There have been times I have prayed so such(prenominal) for something, to have it not happen or to not be fulfilled. It has interpreted many years to understand that The Lords path is the skilful path, and my way is not always what is best for me. Often times, however, I have been able to see Gods plan for me, after the fact, and was appreciative that e is in control of my life.Any problems or questions I find in my life, I have learned that I can crack to the scriptures for the answers, like a handbook for life. I also know that the Lord is with me at all times. Like in Psalms 23, probably bingle of the most well-known verses, I know that The Lord is my Shepard, and I shall not want. And Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me. In times of solitude or despair, I have taken sympathiser from this passage.My walk with The Lord is a constant journey. Each day I learn more and trust in His grace further. Although at times it is hard to trust in the unknown, I have put all of my heart into Him, and I know that He will pro vide for me. Because I realize this, I hope to help others to also understand and germ to know Jesus. He has said, in Luke 1615-16, Go ye into all the world, and talk the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved but he that believeth not shall be damned.I want to live my life for Christ. I want others to see His good works through me. I want to continue to grow in His Almighty grace and spirit. I want to help unbelievers experience the incredible rock that I have found to help me through good times and bad, and to know the wizard I call Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment